Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's official - I'm a BIG GIRL!

Well it's official.

I turned two on Monday. That's right - I'm no longer a baby. Call me BIG GIRL from now on!

I was so spoilt - I got sooooooooooooooo many toys ........... like Jessie from Toy Story, a Barbie with a horsey, a fairy Barbie, Tinkerbell, a silver bracelet with my initials on it, a Dora doll and puzzle, gorgeous clothes, Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty dress us dresses, play do, an activity book and a cash register ....... all the way from my cousins in America. That is a whole other country did you know!

Jackson and I are having a superhero and fairies party in two weeks. Can't wait!

Here are some pics from my day:

All my presents - very spoilt!
Opening all those presents
Jackson trying hard to claim Jessie!
Get this box open now!
Playing with Daddy
Cheeky birthday smile
And another!
Time for cake - yummy!
A cuddle with Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment