Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fun times in Canberra

Mummy, Daddy, Jackson and I went on a weekend trip to Canberra one weekend in October last year. We drove down in our car listening to the Wiggles along the way. I like singing along to the Wiggles in the car!

It even snowed on the drive down - not enough to cover the ground though. We never get to see snow so it was a real treat - my very first time.

This also meant it was very cold in Canberra - and I was sick too so a bit miserable really.

Despite this we had lots of fun. We went to Questacon, some science thingy majiggy with lots of fun things to do.

After this we went to the Australian War Memorial to check out war planes and stuff. Not really my thing but at least I was carried around.

We visited Australian Parliament House (well we just drove there) as Daddy hadn't checked it out before. Boring! Yawn!

We also rode on this massive four seater family bike - of course Mummy and Daddy did all the cycling, while Jackson and I sat back and watched them be out slaves.

We also went to an outdoor miniature railway place - Jackson enjoyed than more than I did. I just wanted to sleep really.

But I enjoyed my first trip to Canberra. Next time I will go when it is warmer!

Daddy making me feel a little better - cuddles are always great!
Our big bike ride with Parliament House behind
Windy times with Mummy at the War Memorial
Mummy been silly at Questacon
Water fun time at Questacon

No comments:

Post a Comment