Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I belong in the zoo ...... apparently!

Mummy, Daddy and Jackson took me on my very first trip to the zoo in Sydney at the end of August last year.

It was such a great day with my family. I got to see elephants, lions, giraffes, gorillas and so much more. I even went to a seal show - we got splashed by water. I like seals!

We also went to a bird show with so many birds flying everywhere. I even had an ice cream while I watched them. Yummy! Yummy!

Jackson use to go a lot before I was born - that was before my family moved out of Sydney. He was very lucky! I would like to go again one day.

Gorgeous little baby elephant Mr Shuffles!
Splashing in the water - can't get more fun than that!
With my real family
Me acting like an animal
Daddy showing me the giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment