Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fun times at the Easter Show

Well Easter has come and gone and I have soooooo many Easter eggs - I think I may still be going by the time Easter arrives next year.

We had such a great long weekend. Mummy and Daddy took us on our first visit to the Easter Show in Sydney. There were so many people there, but we had lots of fun. We went on lots of rides, saw lots of animals, had a yummy ice cream and even got a show bag - I got a Dora bag and Jackson got Batman.

My Dora bag has a Dora backpack, a Dora purse, another Dora bag, Dora slippers and Dora hair bands. I love Dora.

My new Dora bag - almost as big as me!
Sugar + inflatable hammers = fun time!
Teacup ride
Making friends with some kids
Riding on my John Deere!
If I bang on the glass, they get excited. So bang again!
Look Mummy and Daddy - lots of sheep!
Posing with the stinky sheep
Giddy up horsey - this was fun!
The Easter Show is pretty tiring stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment