Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chocolate high

I think I'm going to really like Easter from now on. I mean, who wouldn't - the Easter bunny and lots of chocolate = good times!

The Easter bunny came to visit us and left lots of eggs for Jackson and I.

We got to spend Easter with all my family. We went on a picnic on Easter Sunday with Izzie, Pa, Joel, Connor, Angus, Uncle Andrew and Auntie Kate at some dam somewhere. We had so much fun - there were lots of rumbles, soccer and an Easter egg hunt.

On Easter Monday (and ANZAC Day as well) we went to Nanna and Grandad's house for lunch and had another Easter egg hunt. I like Easter egg hunts ...... and I like chocolate too!

I LIKE Easter!

The Easter bunny has been
And off we go on our hunt
Chocolate is great!
My Easter bonnet I made at daycare
Picnic with my cousins
All on board
Horsey rides
OMG - I found lots of eggs
My littlest cousin Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment